I’m a result driven Resilience & Transformation Strategist, also a regular speaker on mindset and mindfulness at Princeton University, the founder of Mindful IMtrance Dance™ & Inner Circle and IM 2.0- online transformation program. My passion in life is to help you to cause a breakthrough in your life to become mindful, more connected to yourself and others as you get “unstuck” & build resilience based on what you already do. First I help you to re-strategize to gain clarity, then we bring about positive, permanent shifts in the quality of your life, freeing you from your mental and emotional baggage to increase your sleep quality, happiness and fulfilment in a short period of time.
When I was a 19 year old group fitness instructor, just starting out building my very first fitness business, something happened that changed my life. I was obsessed with understanding how can I help people to create transformation in our busy world. I decided to introduce mindful relaxation at the end of each class. A technique that I originally leant from a kid’s psychologist when I was 8 years old, as I suffered from anxiety as a child.
Most people loved the unique finish of the class.
Then in 2009, I decided to take my obsession to the next level. I worked hard to develop my knowledge, yet I saw something I never expected…
- Transforming Communication™ Instructor
- Neuro Linguistic Programming Instructor & Master Practitioner (The International Association of NLP)
- Certified COACH (International Institute Coaching Berlin & IANLP)
- Resilience in Business and Life Challenges, and Trauma Training (by Dr Richard Bolstad)
- Ericksonian Medical Hypnotherapy
- Time Line Technique Practitioner
- 40+ days of Silent Mindfulness Retreat
- CHEK Institute (U.S.A.): Holistic Lifestyle Coach, Program Design
- Industry Rockstar Profit Speaker
- Toastmasters Speech-Craft
- Certified Personal Trainer (HU), Certified Aerobics Instructor (HU), Zumba Instructor (NZ), Power Plate International Instructor (UK & NZ), Contact C.A.R.E. Finchlock Release, CHEK Institute (U.S.A.) Core-Back Science,
- I have coached Communication Courses, extensively studying with Landmark Education (Leadership and Communication training), Tony Robbins (Personal effectiveness training).
Most recently I was fortunate to be accepted to study at the world famous life-coach Tony Robbin’s Research Institute out of thousands of participants, also to study for my Masters Degree in Psychology. I chose the latter.
…From 2009 I started working with people one-on-one as their holistic personal trainer and a starting out lifestyle coach. I was given a wonderful opportunity to work for an exclusive, invite only private club in the heart of Auckland CBD, where I had the fortune to practice my skills amongst the busiest and perhaps most stressed business people, lawyers, judges and doctors. This is what I saw, yet never expected.
I confronted people with mindful meditation in the middle of the gym, if the person had a crazy day at work and was running low on energy. Some professionals loved the bliss, while others just wanted to be pushed hard and didn’t want to slow down.
In the same time, some of these people were following my instructions on lifestyle changes, while others wouldn’t even write a food diary for 7 days.
Some of these people dropped exercise/ healthy eating habits the moment they became busy, then came back when they were close to burn out.
I realised the key to achieve a breakthrough in people’s lives and build resilience that they can rely on,- even in the middle of a major challenge such as a pandemic, divorce, loosing a loved one, work stress and so on.
It all have to start with a shift of the unconscious limitations, habits and developing a growth mindset.
After 14+ years of industry experience, having worked with clients on 5 continents, over 12 countries. Now I’m a regular presenter on mindset and mindfulness at Princeton University and at other Business Associations and Leadership Organisations internationally. In the meantime I’m building my Resilience & Transformation Programs IM 2.0 and organising regular Mindful IMtrance Dance™ & Inner Circle events worldwide.